- Retina Research Foundation
- About RRF
- Pilot Study Grants
- Research Programs
- Overview of Research 2017
- History of Major Award Recipients
- Established Awards
- Chairs & Professorships
- International Fellowships
- Research Initiatives
- Important Research in Progress
- Contact Us
Pilot Study Grants
- Grant Recipients 2017
- Grant Guidelines and Information
Investigation of new research topics
RRF funds pilot study grants on an annual basis. These smaller scale experimental studies are designed to "test the waters" or break new ground, and findings may lead to larger ongoing studies in the future.
Pilot Study Grants are just one facet of RRF's research program.
In addition to the annual grants, RRF funds a diverse ongoing program of established research including:
• Chairs and Professorships at teaching universities
• Research Awards presented to renowned scientists
Detailed information about these programs are available by clicking on "Research Programs" on the drop down menu bar.